654 Glengarrie Road Tomewin 2484 NSW
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY LJ HOOKER CURRUMBIN
Nestled just inside the NSW Northern border, this picturesque property is set on 3.48ha / 8.59 acres of land and is unique to the market, as many homes and properties on Glengarrie Road in Tomewin do not come to the market very often due to it’s views and being only a short drive to Murwillumbah and Gold Coast Beaches.
Imagine living in this hillside country and coastal view cottage retreat with it’s wrap around covered veranda sitting with a glass of wine whilst enjoying watching your flowering gardens and stunning coastal, valley and hinterland views or just relax and paint yourself stunning pictures and or stroll through the lush gardens and or orchard and pick your own fruit and flowers for the table.
Special features of the Cottage Retreat includes:
• Its Fruit trees / Orchard includes Mulberry Trees, Bush Lemon Trees, Nectarine Tree, Custard Apple Tree, Macadamia Nut Trees, Pecan Nut Tree and others.
• In the garden includes Azalea Bushes, Stag-horns, Flowering Peach, Ferns and Trees.
• Water tank for garden
• Opportunities to make it your own
Cottage / House
• Open living area with high ceilings
• Glass external doors to take in the views
• Open style Cottage kitchen and dining area with window seating
• Polished floor boards
• Large x 3 sided wrap around veranda to capture the breezes and views
• 1 generous bedroom with large built in wardrobe
• Spare room / study or office
You may choose to consider this property as your Country Cottage Retreat Home on acreage or as an investment as part of your property portfolio for it’s land and views as either a permanent rental / holiday retreat rental. Please call today to view or to discuss the property, as it won’t be on the market long!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tomewin, NSW 2484 priced between $280,000 and $520,000