65 Waterway Drive Birtinya QLD 4575
The Ultimate in Luxury, Waterfront Living & Family Entertainment65 Waterway Drive, Birtinya
In a class all its own, this near-new, absolute waterfront, designer home, offers the ultimate in resort-style family fun. With idyllic, end house positioning backing onto the nature reserve - a peaceful setting presenting a lush, native bush backdrop unlike any other in the pocket, and a huge, 375sqm family home that sets a new benchmark in quality, luxury and spacious, family comfort.
Styled to perfection over two lavish, levels, encapsulating dream living in every aspect and seamless indoor-outdoor entertainment with a sparkling family-sized in-ground pool!
Features include: ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, glossy porcelain tiles, plush carpets, loads of storage space, security system, NBN ready, Caesar-stone benchtops throughout - including built-in entertainment/storage units, butler’s pantry, laundry, all bathrooms and kitchen.
Along with eco-friendly features: 1.5kW solar power, solar hot water, tinted windows, water tank connected to toilets and washing machine and low maintenance landscaping with artificial turf - all working to cut your energy consumption, your bills and maximise your leisure time!
You’ll feel right at home from the moment you set foot inside the wide, 1200mm pivot door entry and step through its spacious, sunlit interiors with no expense spared, every luxury upgrade imaginable, high ceilings and huge windows - complemented by impeccable styling and decor, and high-end appliances and fittings adorning the spaces in between.
At a Glance:
- 5 oversized bedrooms or 4 plus study
- Large upstairs retreat or 6th bedroom, with wall-to-wall mirrored robes
- 3 luxury bathrooms + 2 powder rooms
- 2 Master bedrooms with ensuites
- 3 Generous living zones
- Gourmet kitchen & butler’s pantry
- Huge under roofline alfresco with LED downlights
- Sparkling family-sized inground pool
- Extra-large double remote garage with internal access
- 470sqm, easy-care landscaped block with synthetic turf and low care gardens
- 1.5km from Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
- Lounge/media room with built-in entertainment unit
- Generous study or additional bedroom
- Large upstairs retreat with wall-to-wall mirrored robes (Potential 5th/6th bedroom)
- Open plan family living, dining and kitchen
- Caesar-stone benchtops & 40mm waterfall island/breakfast bar
- 900mm freestanding oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher
- Double undermount sinks, designer tapware, boundless storage
- Huge Butler’s pantry with plumbed sink, stone benchtop
- Luxurious master suite: huge dressing room, deluxe open-style ensuite with bathtub, double shower, sep. toilet & twin vanities
- 3 bedrooms with mirrored robes plus huge retreat/5th bedroom
- 4th Bedroom with ensuite
- Upstairs Family bathroom with twin vanities
- Separate upstairs powder room
- Luxury Master ensuite
- 4th bedroom ensuite
- Downstairs powder room
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- 1.5kW Solar Power
- Solar hot water
- Porcelain tiles & plush carpets
- Caesar-Stone benchtops throughout (kitchen, butlers pantry, laundry, bathrooms, built-in units)
- LED downlights
- Excellent storage throughout
- Security system, Tinted windows, water tank connected to toilets and washing machine
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Hot Water
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Panels
- Eco friendly:
- Water Tank
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,bath,formal lounge,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,garden,shower facilities,security lights,newly built property,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,near waterfront,quiet location,views,absolute waterfr
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Birtinya, QLD 4575 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000