65 Corlette Street Cooks Hill NSW 2300
Beautifully Renovated to Maximise Space and Light65 Corlette Street, Cooks Hill
Artfully recreated by a stylish 2015 renovation, this circa 1910 residence is a sophisticated showcase of inner city terrace living. Its dual level floorplan is characterised by a hand-selected array of quality appointments and unique design flourishes across streamlined interiors that maximise space and light.
With a seamless flow between a fragrant front garden through a striking living, dining and kitchen domain to a rear alfresco courtyard, it delivers an enviably effortless contemporary lifestyle. It includes a gas-equipped Silestone kitchen with integrated dishwasher and rangehood, three robed bedrooms plus two ultra-sleek bathrooms including a full master ensuite. Its classic style is beautifully balanced by the essential modern indulgences of air-conditioning and off-street parking.
Wonderfully positioned in a gorgeous Cooks Hill street surrounded by the area's buzzing dining and shopping scene, it offers rich lifestyle rewards just 400 metres to the swing of Darby Street and perfect proximity to Marketown, local parks, cafes, arts and entertainment.
- One of a pair of c1910 dual storey terraces comprehensively renovated in 2015
- Fully rewired, new plumbing and gas connection
- Kauri pine floors to air-conditioned lounge and working fireplace to dining
- Striking kitchen showcases a historic well with glass floor and LED lights as well as soft close cabinetry, Blum hardware and plumbing for fridge water
- Delightful rear courtyard for relaxation and outdoor dining
- Master bedroom with full ensuite and views across to the Anzac walk and obelisk
- Side access to driveway and large carport
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cooks Hill, NSW 2300 priced between $600,000 and $1,120,000