65 Corlette Street Cooks Hill 2300 NSW
Beautifully Renovated to Maximise Space and Light
Please SMS "65corlette" to 0429 272 015 for your free Property Book
Artfully recreated by a stylish 2015 renovation, this circa 1910 residence is a sophisticated showcase of inner city terrace living. Its dual level floorplan is characterised by a hand-selected array of quality appointments and unique design flourishes across streamlined interiors that maximise space and light.
With a seamless flow between a fragrant front garden through a striking living, dining and kitchen domain to a rear alfresco courtyard, it delivers an enviably effortless contemporary lifestyle. It includes a gas-equipped Silestone kitchen with integrated dishwasher and rangehood, three robed bedrooms plus two ultra-sleek bathrooms including a full master ensuite. Its classic style is beautifully balanced by the essential modern indulgences of air-conditioning and off-street parking.
Wonderfully positioned in a gorgeous Cooks Hill street surrounded by the area's buzzing dining and shopping scene, it offers rich lifestyle rewards just 400 metres to the swing of Darby Street and perfect proximity to Marketown, local parks, cafes, arts and entertainment.
- One of a pair of c1910 dual storey terraces comprehensively renovated in 2015
- Fully rewired, new plumbing and gas connection
- Kauri pine floors to air-conditioned lounge and working fireplace to dining
- Striking kitchen showcases a historic well with glass floor and LED lights as well as soft close cabinetry, Blum hardware and plumbing for fridge water
- Delightful rear courtyard for relaxation and outdoor dining
- Master bedroom with full ensuite and views across to the Anzac walk and obelisk
- Side access to driveway and large carport
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
- An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
- Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cooks Hill, NSW 2300 priced between $600,000 and $1,120,000