65 Cassandra Street Chapel Hill QLD 4069
Peaceful and Tranquil Setting65 Cassandra Street, Chapel Hill
You are immediately welcomed by the warm timber flooring as you enter the home. There are 2 separate living spaces allowing you the convenience we all desire to sneak away with a good book or watch TV in another room. You will love the gourmet kitchen, with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances - ideally located so you can watch the children as they enjoy the sparking in-ground pool. The dining room flows out to the undercover alfresco area and pool.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is even a cosy wood burner for those cool winter nights. Downstairs is connected with internal stairs and takes you to the rumpus and utility rooms. This could also serve as a teenage retreat with a kitchenette and 3rd bathroom and its own private access. At the rear of the property there is a good size level grass area and garden – perfect for your children or a puppy to play.
Features at a glance:
- Gourmet kitchen (with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances)
- Polished timber flooring
-Outdoor dining on the front deck or alfresco covered area
- Sparkling in-ground 10m pool
- Bright open living spaces flowing easily to the outdoors
- Internal staircase down to rumpus and teenager's retreat
- Large, private, level, leafy garden
- Plentiful storage
- Private, no through road
- Tranquil western suburbs location
- Large 875m block
- Zoned for sought after Indooroopilly State Primary and Indooroopilly State High Schools
- Close to public transport, Indooroopilly, Kenmore and the University of Queensland
-Single carport and parking space for an extra car
With very easy access to the Western Freeway, the new Legacy Way and less than 10 km to the CBD, securing this home could be one of the smartest investments you will ever make.
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:15AM – 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chapel Hill, QLD 4069 priced between $490,000 and $910,000