6/40 Guineas Creek Road Currumbin Waters 4223 QLD
Imagine... an Affordable Waterfront Lifestyle
Imagine... a fully renovated home with nothing more to do than to enjoy an idyllic lifestyle of fishing, boating, paddle-boarding or kayaking from your own front yard.
Imagine... an easy walk or cycle along a safe, level pathway to the beach, schools or weekly farmer's markets. Imagine having a full-service shopping centre, public transport or library at your door step and so much more.
Just imagine the possibilities of an easy lifestyle. It's all here; it's all real; and it could all be yours.
* Brand new renovation - modern kitchen & bathrooms with stone bench tops, laundry, carpets, paint...everything.
* Two bedrooms; two bathrooms; internal laundry
* Single lock up garage with extra off-street car space
* Ground floor unit with sun room that leads to shared lawn waterfront yard
* Small block with low strata fees - $1,850pa approx
* Council Rates - $1,166pa approx.
* Water Rates - $1,021pa approx.
* Rental income potential: $25,000pa - $27,000pa approx.
* Security entrance, security fly screens and air conditioning in living room
* Very quiet & peaceful living
* Would suit retirees, first home buyers and investors alike
* Apartment is vacant and ready for you to move right in now
Don't keep dreaming. This is it. It's time to act.
Call us now for more information or to arrange an inspection
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Currumbin Waters, QLD 4223 priced between $350,000 and $650,000