64 Viridian Drive Banksia Grove WA 6031
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!64 Viridian Drive, Banksia Grove
Enjoy a LEISURELY STROLL to a plethora of sprawling local parklands, including Viridian Park, Celadon Park and the lush Pendot Park beside Banksia Grove Primary School. There are plenty of bus stops nearby as far as public transport is concerned, whilst the new Banksia Grove Village Shopping Centre is just a minute or two away by car.
A carpeted front lounge room welcomes you inside and is just as comfortable as a spacious tiled open-plan family and dining area that incorporates a custom corner kitchen into its airy design. The latter also boasts a breakfast bar for casual meals, a Chef gas cook top, Simpson electric oven, tiled splashbacks and ample storage options.
The master bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters and features split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom, with a shower and toilet. There is heaps of room for a future swimming pool within a massive backyard where neatly-tended lawns provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor entertaining underneath a huge patio off the remote-controlled double carport.
With drive-through access to park larger family vehicles and trailers, this little ripper is ready for you to move into and will easily appease for all of your personal needs - and then some. Hurry, because this one will not last long!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Open-plan family and dining area with a gas bayonet and outdoor access
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- 2nd/3rd/4th bedroom all have built-in robes
- Split-system air-conditioning to 2nd bedroom
- Main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Tiled laundry with outdoor access
- Separate second toilet
- Garden shed
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Fully reticulated
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- New colour bond fencing
- Bus stop at your doorsteps
- Built in 1995
- 400m (approx.) to Banksia Grove Primary School
- 1.3km (approx.) to Banksia Grove Village Shopping Centre
- 1.3km (approx.) to St John Paul II Catholic Primary School
- 1.8km (approx.) to Joseph Banks Secondary College
- 7.6km (approx.) to Currambine Train Station
- 35.9km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Banksia Grove, WA 6031 priced between $210,000 and $390,000