64 North Road Brighton 3186 VIC
Landmark family home in privileged position
Reflecting the singular charm of its era, this imposing 4 bedroom Edwardian boasts a consistent combination of stately period features and inviting contemporary living spaces. Framed by a glorious garden setting, discover substantial formal lounge and dining rooms, perfect for entertaining with substance and style.
The main bedroom showcases an exquisite leadlighted bay window and an oversized dressing room leading through to a stylised en suite with decadent freestanding bath. Enjoy an open-plan family living space, a home theatre replicating the cinematic experience and a delightful rustic French provincial kitchen with white-washed cabinetry and tiled benchtops.
The house has been thoughtfully redesigned to maximise outdoor entertaining opportunities with a sheltered al fresco dining area capturing a special relaxed feel. Undoubtedly, the home'S showpiece is a conservatory with indoor pool and spa - by opening up the wall of French doors, the fun spills over onto the lawn!
A central staircase leads to 3 bedrooms, a luxurious bathroom, and a pair of super-sized outdoor terraces with treetop vistas, perfect for capturing the morning sun, completing homework duties, entertaining school friends or simply cooling down over an afternoon sea breeze.
Positioned on a tree-lined boulevard neighbouring a pageant of distinctive period properties, take a short walk to the beach, Bay street restaurants and a host of the city's finest schools. Offering prized living without compromise, inspect with the family today!
Land Size Approx 733m2
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with BIR, main with massive dressing room and en suite
*Unique French provincial Style kitchen
* 4 Working Fireplaces
* Flexible floor plan
* Edwardian features include extensive leadlighting, ornate cornice work, ceiling roses, wrought-iron gates, tessellated tiling, high moulded ceilings, open fireplaces, towering turret
* Polished Baltic Pine timber boards, carpeted bedrooms
* Solar-heated/Gas swimming pool and spa in conservatory setting
* Outdoor WC servicing pool
* Delicately manicured and paved gardens
* Remote-controlled garage with internal access
* Separate laundry
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Automatic gates
* Fully alarmed
Property Code: 682
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brighton, VIC 3186 priced between $1,900,000 and $3,600,000