64 Lucretia Avenue Longueville NSWHouse Sold
Grand waterfront home on 1,334sqm with breathtaking views incredible potential.
Only 10 km by road, or a 30 minute ferry ride to the city this wonderful old family residence offers an idyllic lifestyle in a prestigious waterfront location.
Boasting fabulous city skyline views, a swing mooring, jetty and pontoon, boatshed and slipway. Occupying approximately 1,334sqm at the quiet end of an exclusive cul de sac, it also offers breathtaking potential (stCa) including: the option to restore the current home; knock it down and rebuild to your own specifications; subdivide and construct an additional house; or redevelop the entire site.
* Restore, rebuild or subdivide & redevelop (stCa) this exclusive waterfront property
* Wonderful old family residence occupying approx 1,334sqm of prime waterfront land
* Desirably positioned at the quiet end of a prestigious, dress circle cul de sac
* Offering a boatie's dream lifestyle, with a swing mooring, jetty and pontoon, boatshed & slipway
* Fabulous views to the sparkling city skyline over yachts in the Lane Cove River
* 6 bedrooms (2 with balcony and views), 3 bathrooms, 4th WC, internal laundry
* Huge eat-in family kitchen with ample storage, bay windows and water views
* Elegant formal lounge & dining rooms with a large terrace enjoying skyline vistas
* Landscaped rose garden; sunny entertaining terrace; grassed backyard leading to the water
* Stroll to Lonegueville Ferry Wharf, harbour swimming pool, sports oval, tennis courts and waterfront reserves
* Just 10km by car or 30 minutes by ferry to the city; moments to Lane Cove Village
* Single lock-up garage, carport, 2 additional driveway carspaces
Land Size (approx): 1,334sqm
DISCLAIMER: All dimensions and rates described above are approximates. The above information has been furnished to us by our Vendor. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate..
Email the agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent to BHR Estate Agents.
Would you like to get the latest Real Estate news?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale Longueville, NSW 2066 between $3,900,000 and $7,200,000