64 Inverell Avenue Hinchinbrook NSW 2168
Two and a half year old home with north rear aspect64 Inverell Avenue, Hinchinbrook
- Light filled open plan living and dining with tiled floors
- Outdoor flow to alfresco entertaining and easycare backyard
- Generous layout includes flexible second living/media room
- Stone island benchtop kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Plus gas cooktop, pendant lighting, polyurethane cupboards
- Four bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in and ensuite
- Family sized full main bathroom configured with separate w/c
- Study nook, storage, downlights, air conditioning, gas outlet
- Internal and remote access to the double lock-up garage
- Near Carnes Hill Marketplace, easy access to M7 and M5
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hinchinbrook, NSW 2168 priced between $550,000 and $1,010,000