64 Blaxland Street Hunters Hill NSW 2110
Spacious Home with Adaptable Floorplan64 Blaxland Street, Hunters Hill
- Separate entry to each level of the house & the ground floor studio
- Generous living/dining areas, two kitchens and two full bathrooms
- Attached studio ideal as office or rumpus and includes own bathroom
- All bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes plus ensuite to the master
- Fenced garden area has split level lawns, ample room for kids & pets
- Auto lock-up double garage with internal access & extra car space
- Sat, 23rd Sep 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 28th Sep 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 30th Sep 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 5th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 7th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 12th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 14th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Sat, 14th Oct10:30AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hunters Hill, NSW 2110 priced between $1,600,000 and $2,900,000