633 Brookton Highway Roleystone WA 6111
Craftsmans Masterpiece633 Brookton Highway, Roleystone
The scope of the design carefully planned with love and care allows for a super intelligent multi-generational easy to manage living experience allowing the residents in the three bedroom plus office main home to care for the occupants of the two bedroom granny flat, yet provide a level of privacy as well between the two dwellings.
The main residence is constructed with excellence and is highlighted by the master suite, located upstairs providing a parents retreat with private balcony showcasing the magnificent views on offer plus a sumptuous master bedroom ensuite with double shower and huge walk in robe.
A stunning gourmet Chef's kitchen including the talking point - a Belling Multi-Oven plus an in-built under bench refrigerator - makes life easy.
Dont be put off by the highway address, the valley views found at this location are everyones dream plus upon entering the residence, again no expense has been spared with regards to the creature comforts including noise resistant bi-fold glass doors across the impressive eastern lower level view side of the residence with remote controlled theatre curtains, both leading the exemplary noise and light management system.
There is no need to build in a market where there is better value in an established residence, check out this list of highly sought after attributes here that are absolutely required in a hills residence, especially a residence that you buy for life
- High internal ceilings and external insulated alfresco ceilings evoking grandeur
- Lashings of timber throughout including Tasmanian Oak, Australian Oak and Bamboo
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 5kw solar array for economy of daily living
- Triple garage sized powered workshop with wood fire place
- Heaps of room for a sparkling swimming pool
- Bus stop within walking distance providing access to public transport to the CBD
- 50,000 litres of water storage
- An abundance of parking on hard stand providing the opportunity to long term store caravans, boats, trailers or ideal for the tradesman.
This truly is a masterpiece, please call for a private viewing at your convenience.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Roleystone, WA 6111 priced between $590,000 and $1,100,000