63 Overall Avenue Casey ACT 2913
Dollars and Sense63 Overall Avenue, Casey
Why put up with the dust and costs of building when an opportunity is right here to step into a charming property where all of the hard work has been done for you.
Only five years young and offering a remarkable array of family friendly extras, enjoy an easy care lifestyle with minimal upkeep while still having plenty of space for the whole family to stretch out.
Step right in to appreciate:
* North facing living areas, no unapproved structures
* The extra-large lounge/dining room includes access to a fabulous entertainment deck
* The raised deck wraps itself around the home to take full advantage of the northerly aspect
* An open plan family/kitchen is beautifully tiled and accesses the deck
* The kitchen has fantastic bench space, loads of cupboard space and a dishwasher
* An alarm, reverse cycle air-conditioning, 900mm appliances and a high ceiling larger double garage are just some more of the many extras
* Beautiful low maintenance landscaping is to the front and back of the home; deciduous trees to protect in summer and let in sun in winter; with many varieties of scented plants including standard roses
* The public laneway has been lined with deciduous trees to provide privacy and protection from the summer westerly sun
All one level this fabulous home would be great for a downsizer who still wants space.
Perfect also for young families who don't want the constant maintenance on an older 70's home or a sassy investor who can see that Casey will be the "in" suburb in years to come being conveniently located to public transport, the new Casey shopping precinct, Gold Creek Village and four great schools.
With easy access to the Barton and Federal highways, its easy to see why Casey is becoming so very popular.
- Sat, 29th Oct 9:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Casey, ACT 2913 priced between $460,000 and $850,000