63 Mitchell Street Naremburn 2065 NSW
Effortlessly chic home with garden oasis surrounds
Beyond its picturesque c1907 double fronted Federation facade, this effortlessly chic family home basks in light and provides a secluded garden oasis. Peacefully positioned, it is conveniently located within walking distance to Crows Nest cafes and restaurants and St Leonards train station.
- Light filled interiors exude sophistication and elegance
- Flowing layout provides a selection of versatile living zones
- Vast entertaining deck overlooks swimming pool and lush lawns
- Generous eat-in kitchen has gas range and granite benchtops
- Spacious bedrooms plus poolside guesthouse/fourth bedroom
- Luxurious master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe
- Exquisite bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless shower
- Air conditioning, wood burning fireplace, plantation shutters
- Single off street parking space with access via Ross Lane
- Set close to Royal North Shore Hospital and Naremburn Park
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Naremburn, NSW 2065 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000