6/263 Tapleys Hill Road Seaton SA 5023
It All Adds Up6/263 Tapleys Hill Road, Seaton
The very secure and low maintenance, solid brick unit is north/south facing with yard space that is very rarely found in a unit. At the rear of a small group, the neat and tidy surrounds make it a pleasure to come home to.
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Practical kitchen with Pura tap
- Light and bright open plan meals / living area
- Neat bathroom incorporating laundry facilities
- Linen storage cupboard
- Polished solid timber floorboards throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Freshly painted throughout
- Rear private courtyard with clothes line
- Good sized enclosed front yard with paved and covered entertaining area
- Allocated, off-street carport parking
Opposite the Royal Adelaide golf course and only a minutes' walk to the train and bus, it is handy for a tenant or an owner occupier.
A short drive to the golden beach of Grange and Henley Square and the cosmopolitan lifestyle they offer with shopping, cafes and restaurants. West Lakes Shopping Centre and Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre are close at hand for all your day to day needs and the commute to the city will be a breeze!
Your choice of local schools include Our Lady Queen of Peace School, Nazareth Primary Campus, Seaton High and Seaton Park Primary schools.
You must check out this little beauty.
For further information please contact Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Seaton, SA 5023 priced between $170,000 and $320,000