62/17 Macmahon Street Hurstville 2220 NSW
Rare investment opportunity in central Hurstville
Representing an outstanding investment opportunity in the heart of Hurstville, this modern apartment is tailor made for dual occupancy. It offers a lifestyle of unrivalled convenience, placed within a few hundred metres of Westfield and the train station.
- Dual key design with two separated self-contained quarters
- Open plan living/dining space framed by full height windows
- Wide covered balcony enjoys bright north westerly aspect
- Stone kitchen features stainless appliances and gas cooktop
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins and balconies
- Separate entry to studio space with ensuite and kitchenette
- Flexibility to rent both spaces or move in and rent the other
- Fully tiled bathroom, internal laundry, single parking space
- Secure well maintained complex with intercom and lift access
- Positioned within the catchment for Hurstville Public School
Strata levies $1,436pq
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hurstville, NSW 2220 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000