62 Janda Street Robertson QLD 4109
3 LEVELS 108SQ - SPECTACULAR MODERN ARCHITECTURE62 Janda Street, Robertson
Situated in one of the most sought after streets in Robertson, this location is absolutely superb. Janda St is in a quiet cul-de-sac, within walking distance to literally everything: Robertson Primary School, Mains Rd for city express buses, Sunnybank Plaza, Time Square and Market Square, you name it.
Highlighted features include:
- 3 level solid concrete & steel construction
- Total living area approx. 1010.78m2 (108.8SQ)
- 5.7M high ceilings of grand foyer
- Feature timber ceilings, glass mosaic feature wall
- Tasmanian blue stone fireplace in formal lounge & master bedroom
- Designer kitchen with marble breakfast bar and lightbox, soft close drawers, built-in fridge and a full suite of Miele appliances including coffee machine, warming drawer, induction cooktop, oven & dishwasher.
- Travertine stone floors to all main living & wet areas
- 6 plus car basement park with workshop/storage
- Customised fully equipped cinema room
- Outdoor in-ground pool and spa with open-style pergola
- Built in bar with beer on tap and built in BBQ and cold room
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Robertson, QLD 4109 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000