62 Fairley Street Redlynch QLD 4870
Purchase Your Dream Home Today.62 Fairley Street, Redlynch
backdrop complete with a seasonal creek, no rear neighbours and
* Four bedrooms, main with ensuite, spa and access to the patio
* Other bedrooms have built in’s and air-conditioning
* Open plan kitchen, dishwasher, good sized fridge space, good sized
pantry, plenty of cupboards and an island bench with breakfast bar
* Separate living area with bay windows that take in the mountain views
* Main living spills onto the patio and the resort styled salt water pool
* Large patio has mountain views and is a good size for entertaining
* Security screened, double garage and low maintenance gardens
* Elevated gazebo that over looks the grounds and the pool
Built by Shane Pratt this home has a great design and quality finishes. As you step thru the double doors you are greeted by an expansive living area that has room for any plans that you may have for your new home.
It has a light and breezy feel and an ambiance that just makes you feel that this is the home for you. Entertain evenings spent with friends beside the pool on the raised gazebo will be memories that you will treasure forever.
The lush green rainforest is your rear neighbour and after the rain you will be able to hear the water babbling down the creek.
Give Shane a call right now to organise your inspection of this wonderful family home.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Redlynch, QLD 4870 priced between $390,000 and $730,000