62 Ellen Street Kingston 4114 QLD
WALK TO K-MART WITH GRANNYFLAT & AUXILIARY POTENTIAL
Older style house located on 670m2 with lots of potential to add value.
Located only walking distance to K-mart shopping center and Logan bus terminal and close proximity to local Schools, train station and amenities. Only 30min drive to Brisbane CBD.
Perfect investment opportunity. Double your rental stream with the potential to add an attached auxiliary dwelling or build a granny flat utilizing the existing utility shed’s cement slab and struts.
House is in good well-maintained order but could benefit from a minor renovation. Yearly pest inspection carried out with documentation.
At a glance:
- Large 670m2 block (fully fenced)
- 2 Bedrooms (both with built-in robes)
- Modernized kitchen
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Garage with internal laundry (potential auxiliary)
- Large utility shed (potential granny-flat)
- Large entertainment area extension
- 4 Stainless steel water tanks and an additional large urban tank
Call Tony Hall on 0427994713 for your best chance to secure this property.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kingston, QLD 4114 priced between $180,000 and $330,000