62 Alexandra Avenue Rutherford 2320 NSW
Spacious and flexible family home in a sought-after setting
Radiating charm and flexibility on a 612.6sqm block, this much loved, two-storey home creates the perfect backdrop to modern family living. Now on offer to a lucky new homeowner for the first time in 50 years, this beautiful home boasts open plan living, outdoor entertaining, two spacious bathrooms and six flexible bedrooms, three of which are unveiled in a self-contained unit on the upper level. Positioned in a sought-after setting with views of the tranquil, neighbouring nature reserve from the private backyard, this property ticks all the boxes for young or growing families and couples looking to relax into retirement.
• This open plan abode offers three flexible bedrooms on each storey that are ideal accommodation wings for the family, kids or guests or can alternatively be used as at-home office or hobby spaces, children’s zones or living rooms
• A generous self-contained unit with three carpeted bedrooms, lounge room with air conditioning, large bathroom and kitchenette is discovered upstairs and is perfect for the growing teenager, young adult or older parents
• A large kitchen on the lower level boasts an abundance of food preparation space, breakfast bar and storage and seamlessly flows into the air conditioned lounge room and out onto the expansive 5.35x2.8m enclosed alfresco. A traditional wood fireplace in the alfresco adds to the comfort and year-round outdoor dining experience enjoyed in this home
• A 2.7x2m generously proportioned bathroom is discovered on each level and a well-positioned laundry is easily accessed from the backyard
• Beyond the single car garage, an undercover carport with electronic doors easily homes six cars
• The backyard enjoys views of the neighbouring nature reserve and features neat garden beds and plenty of room for the kids to explore and play
This lovingly maintained home is perfectly located in a family-friendly community with a bus stop out the front and within walking distance from Rutherford Marketplace and local primary and high schools. Only a short 3min drive to Telarah train station, 1min to the New England Highway, 20mins to the scenic Hunter Valley wineries, 4mins to Maitland CBD and 38mins to Newcastle’s pristine shoreline, this home is more than perfect for the modern family.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rutherford, NSW 2320 priced between $240,000 and $440,000