6/18 Little Jenner Street Nundah QLD 4012
One of a Kind Nundah Townhouse - 154sqm!6/18 Little Jenner Street, Nundah
Nestled at the rear of the complex, this fantastic property will impress and delight with its layout, huge rooms, features and space.
The sellers have very clearly advised that this home will be sold, therefore they are letting the market decide its value - hence no price guide. Offers will be accepted after the first open home.
Accessing the home via the extra wide feature front door, or the double remote garage (internal access), you immediately feel drawn in by the bright and airy feel, just feels like home! The open-plan ground floor living flows directly through the kitchen and living zones to the private rear deck and courtyard. This versatile outdoor area offers great entertaining options, side access and easy to maintain landscaped gardens. The ground floor also benefits from the well laid out laundry (with its own access to the rear/side deck) and the 3rd toilet.
The kitchen is very well designed and flows seamlessly into the living zones; featuring ample preparation areas, glass cook top, matching oven and rangehood, dishwasher, laminate bench-tops, over-heads and plenty of cupboards/drawers.
Upstairs is where you will feel the great space of this home enjoying a huge master bedroom with large
walk-in robe and en suite. Bedrooms two and three are great sizes also and feature built-in robes.
The modern main bathroom is well designed and also includes a toilet; talk about Family Friendly!
The current owners were very specific when purchasing 6 years ago; so why did they snap this one up? More importantly, why should you buy it?
- Private, safe, secure and great neighborhood,
- Modern (built 2006) with nice finishes,
- Great Body Corporate (management and fees),
- Largest property in the complex - 6 in total,
- Great NE aspect from the elevated rear deck that spills straight off the living area,
- Deep garage with internal access,
- Super private courtyard for family time and entertaining, also has established gardens,
- Location, Location! easy access to work, play and schooling,
- Multi-zone fully ducted 3kw Mitsubishi AC,
- No road noise, quiet and secluded,
- No complex driveway traffic,
- Only adjoining wall is the garage,
- 1800 high fencing for privacy and to secure the kids,
- Built-ins in each bedroom,
- Great storage both up and downstairs,
- Visitor parking,
- Walking distance to shops, transport, schools and parks!
- Close to Jim Soorley bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day,
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes,
- Short drive to the airport precinct, and
- NBN connected.
If you are looking for a well positioned and comfortable 3 bedroom town-home in the heart of Nundah, then this one has to take the cake! Large spacious townhouses don't come up that often, and for good reason - everybody wants them so get in quick to secure this one!
Let's crunch the numbers:
1. Body Corporate:
Administration Fund Levy $375.00 p/quarter
Sinking Fund Levy $361.75 p/quarter
Balance as at June 2017 $48,132.79
NB- BC recently funded and completed external painting of every property along with re-staining of decking (owners input encouraged).
2. Brisbane City Council Rates:
Feb 2017 - June 2017 - $287.65
3. Queensland Urban Utilities (water and sewer):
April 2017 - June 2017 - $301.65
January 2017 - April - $371.00
Close to DFO, Chermside and Toombul Shopping centres 6/18 Little Jenner offers an opportunity for the astute buyer in the Nundah property market. A short stroll to alfresco cafes, restaurants and the specialty shops of Nundah Village, Central Toombul and Nundah rail, this amazing property offers a truly convenient lifestyle.
Nundah train station is only 8 stops to the Brisbane CBD and only 3 stops away from the Airport. Convenient to the Gateway Arterial and close to the M7, 6/18 Little Jenner also opens up avenues to the city, domestic and international airports, the Sunshine and Gold Coast. No matter where you want to go, the connection is quick and easy.
Whether you're looking for a place to call home or your next strategic investment, we look forward to meeting with you.
Call Scott or James today to discuss inspection times.
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE AND/OR THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION, THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nundah, QLD 4012 priced between $350,000 and $650,000