61 Faciles Road Alberton QLD 4207
Once in a lifetime opportunity.61 Faciles Road, Alberton
* 260 metres frontage to Logan River.
* By road, 30 minutes to Gold Coast CBD, 40 minutes Brisbane CBD
* By boat 5 Minutes to Moreton Bay, 10 Minutes to Stradbroke Island
* 15.38 Ha/38 Acres riverfront property
* Very fertile soil
* Currently working small crop farm producing strawberries and sweet potatoes
* 4 dams for irrigation
* Small house with shed in middle of property-suit renovation
* Large elevated ridge perfect for house overlooking the property with river views
* Fishing is superb, plenty of crabs and fish to be caught of the river boundary.
This beautiful property is nestled on the Logan River in the very quite rural suburb of Alberton. Alberton is the most northern suburb of the Gold Coast and is known for being part of the Rocky Point sugar district. The area is mainly large property holdings mostly covered in sugar cane with houses dotted among the paddocks. It has that rural charm with easy access to all the modern amenities. It's only a 10 minutes drive to Ormeau or Beenleigh for the shopping or to catch a train.
This rare property offers many varied opportunities. Its geographic location ensures that in years to come it will become even more sort after.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Alberton, QLD 4207 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000