61 Dalny Road Murrumbeena 3163 VIC
Brilliant Corner Block with Plenty of Scope
Whether you're looking for the perfect place to raise the growing family or planning to develop this impressive corner block down the track (STCA) this unique property is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered.
Ready to be lived in now and boasting beautiful old fixtures and fittings, the home features polished floorboards throughout, a large front living/dining area with air-conditioning and wood fire heater and a picturesque dining space which opens out to a large, private entertaining deck.
The kitchen features a breakfast bar, built-in gas cooking and oven, dishwasher and plenty of bench and storage space, while a central bathroom has a separate shower and bath.
A huge master bedroom has built-in robes while the second has ample room for a double bed and study desk.
Perfect for backyard barbecues the deck forms the centrepiece of a backyard that enjoys 360-degree access, a garden shed and new side fencing.
Off street parking, ducted heating and plenty of natural light add to a much loved property that is ready for its new owners to make their own.
- Corner block with scope for development (STCA)
- Current home has kitchen with gas cooking, oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Spacious bedrooms, lounge/dining area with access to the private entertaining deck
- Wood fire heating, gas ducted heating and split-system air-conditioning
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath, laundry with toilet, garden shed and off-street parking
- Close to Hughesdale Primary School and Duncan Mackinnon Reserve, Hughesdale Train Station and North Road, local shopping and secondary schools
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.61dalnyroadmurrumbeena.com
Click here for the Statement of Information
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murrumbeena, VIC 3163 priced between $800,000 and $1,400,000