61/11 Petterson Avenue Samson WA 6163
A NEW LEASE ON LIFE61/11 Petterson Avenue, Samson
Garden Parklands is a peaceful over-55's community that strikes that rare balance. The home provides you with your own privacy and space, along with a strong community spirit and an active social calendar to take advantage of if you wish.
The on-site community centre hosts a darts tournament every Thursday night and a women's morning tea on Wednesdays. There's a larger social club meeting every month, plus plenty of opportunities to organise your own informal meet-ups and trips away. The well-kept grounds also include a solar-heated therapy pool.
Spacious and fuss-free, this north-facing 2-bedroom home comes smartly presented with freshly painted interiors, brand new carpet (very plush underfoot) and new light fittings. The sun-drenched living areas flow out to a large private courtyard, framed by easy-care gardens. There's lots of storage throughout, including built-in robe in the master and a lock-up store room outside.
Located in the heart of this family-oriented suburb, you'll be a short walk from Sir Fredrick Samson Memorial Reserve and the bus stop to Fremantle or Murdoch Train Station for easy access to the CBD or Mandurah.
Samson Recreation Centre is also just around the corner offering seniors badminton and tennis as well as yoga. Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
is a short drive, or if you prefer to walk, a landscaped parkland trail stretches most of the 1.4km trip.
Interested in investing? Buyers of any age are welcome to purchase this property, so long as the principal occupant is Over 55-years-old (as stipulated by the strata by-law). The home was previously rented for $315/week.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee's No.1 Agent to view today
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath strata home
- Peaceful, pet-free community
- Community Centre offers active social calendar
- Solar-heated pool
- North-facing living areas
- Spacious alfresco courtyard
- Freshly painted interiors
- Brand new carpets
- Provision for Foxtel
- Separate lock-up store room
- Single carport
- Easy-care gardens
- Strata fee $500 per quarter
- Potential rental $315/week
- 120m to Sir Fredrick Samson Memorial Reserve
- 200m to bus stop (taking you direct to Fremantle or Murdoch)
- 200m to Samson Recreation Centre
- 1.4km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre (3 min drive)
- 6.5km to lively Fremantle (12 min drive)
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:45PM – 2:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Samson, WA 6163 priced between $200,000 and $360,000