60 Tissington Drive Darch WA 6065
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER!60 Tissington Drive, Darch
You can't help but be IMPRESSED by what this SUBLIME 3 bedroom 2 bathroom “Gemmill” home has to offer your growing family in terms of LOW-MAINTENANCE QUALITY, a PRACTICAL floor plan and a sense of overall SATISFACTION - much like that felt by the property's original and current owners who are so proud of what they have achieved over the years and can't wait for somebody else to move on in and appreciate its simple pleasures to their maximum potential.
A short and leisurely STROLL is the only thing separating this outstanding abode from SPORTING FACILITIES at Kingsway Indoor Stadium and the Kingsway Regional Sporting Complex, the lush Ashdale Park, EXCELLENT SCHOOLING at Ashdale Primary, Ashdale Secondary College and Kingsway Christian College around the corner, the very POPULAR Kingsway Bar & Bistro opposite Darch Plaza Shopping Centre and so much more, whilst public transport can be found in abundance nearby and is easily accessible, as is Hepburn Avenue that takes you and the kids straight to the coast and the pristine beaches that surround the WONDERFUL Hillarys Boat Harbour.
The front gardens are of the “easy-care” variety, highlighted by an eye-catching water feature that is the centre of attention and adds a little bit extra to the residence's already-stunning street appeal. At the rear, a paved alfresco entertaining area is accompanied by an intimate yard with artificial turf and all the peace and privacy in the world.
A seamless integration between indoor and outdoor living can not be demonstrated any better than the way a north-facing sliding door links the back alfresco to a beautifully-tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, where a breakfast bar for casual meals comes in handy and overlooks a clever separation of the minor sleeping quarters and the front part of the house. The latter quite comfortably boasts a splendid master bedroom suite, a study (or fourth bedroom) and a separate lounge room - all carpeted to warm you up during those chilly winter months and relax your feet during summer.
This Darch gem is the surprise-packet of the street and is ready to reward somebody new with an established home to be proud of. It is simply too good to ignore!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Stylish feature light fittings throughout, including within the main open-plan family/dining/kitchen area, boasting a gas bayonet, tiled splashbacks, a double sink, range hood, Westinghouse gas cook top, an oven of the same brand and a DeLonghi dishwasher
- Front lounge room off the tiled entrance hall
- Your own personal needs will determine whether to utilise the study as a fourth bedroom or nursery for small children, so close to a lovely master suite with separate “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes and its own ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower and toilet
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms, both with built-in robe recesses
- Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
- An efficient laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access
- Linen press
- Remote-controlled double garage with a handy internal shopper's entrance
- Side tool/storage shed
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- Colour bond fencing
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Blow-in insulation
- Manual reticulation to front and rear
- 387sqm block
- Side access gate
- Off-road parking across the street - for when guests and visitors pop in
- Easy route to the freeway and public transport via Hepburn Avenue
- 400m (approx.) to Kingsway Christian College
- 600m (approx.) to the Kingsway Bar and Bistro/Darch Plaza Shops
- 650m (approx.) to Ashdale Secondary College
- 750m (approx.) to Kingsway Regional Sports Centre
- 1.1km (approx.) to Ashdale Primary School
- 2.8km (approx.) to Kingsway City Shopping Centre
- 18.6km (approx.) to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Darch, WA 6065 priced between $320,000 and $590,000