60 Milton Parade Malvern VIC 3144
Corner the market with potential, parking and parkland views60 Milton Parade, Malvern
Featuring intact original detailing including high ceilings with particularly ornate plaster work, it comprises a front formal living room, 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes, a spacious updated bathroom with a walk-in shower and light-filled open plan living and dining with a timber kitchen and generous fitted laundry. Glazing on 2 sides of the casual living zone lend a conservatory-style feel with glass doors opening to a sunny patio perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining. A single garage with an auto door is accessed from the rear.
Surrounded by above-average transport options with convenient city access and a choice of shopping precincts including Tooronga Village, Malvern Road cafes and dining, Camberwell Junction market or Malvern Central, this home is close to elite private schools including Scotch College and Sacre Coeur, a choice of leading primary schools, opposite Tooronga Park and playground and close to Gardiners Creek cycling paths to the CBD.
Comfortable and contemporary as is, it is an ideal option that can be tailored to meet the demands of a growing family, as well as downsizers or couples. Good access to all amenities adds significant rental allure for investors.
* Updated and extended with exceptional potential to further enhance
* Corner position alongside a deep verge for uninterrupted northerly light and potential views
* Secure offstreet parking via a single auto garage with rear access
* Opposite parkland with a playground and close to transport, schools, shopping and cafes
* Inspiring options for young families, couples or investors
* Convenient CBD access via trains, trams or Citilink
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.60miltonparademalvern.com
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Malvern, VIC 3144 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000