60 John Street Inglewood WA 6052
Beautiful Character with Cutting Edge Style60 John Street, Inglewood
Traditional style rarely dates when the integrity of the home has been truly respected in designing contemporary extensions.
This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath residence has all the classic period features of the era combined with a contemporary extension by DMG Australia housing living, dining and a kitchen with crisp designer finishes, top European appliances and a walk in pantry/scullery. It is both stylish and practical, and is the perfect place to enjoy cooking and entertaining.
The master bedroom is a serene retreat with walk in robes and a contemporary ensuite. The home has two more generously sized bedrooms and a dedicated study/reading room with full height bookshelves. The family bathroom is cleverly designed with luxurious fittings, plus there is a third powder room and laundry.
Some of the features of this home include:
- Huge 2.8 metre doors for seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining
- Entertaining area with northern aspect
- Neutral palette with emphasis on understated luxury and quality
- Open fire places, leadlights, picture rails and timber shutters
- Overheight shadow line ceilings
- Polished aggregate floors in the extensions and timber boards in the original home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure parking for two vehicles
- Attic roof access and storage
The location of this home is truly superb. It’s in the heart of friendly Inglewood where you have access to so many amenities including the Monday Night Markets, cafes, restaurants, boutique shops, supermarkets and high frequency public transport. Close by are excellent private and public schools, parks and the river. This home is a visual delight, with a quality of finish seldom seen.
Shire rates: $1790 pa
Water rates: $1221 pa
Contact Pam Herron or Jen Jones.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Inglewood, WA 6052 priced between $700,000 and $1,290,000