60 Brownie Street Jamboree Heights QLD 4074
Contemporary Double-Brick Home with Scenic Views60 Brownie Street, Jamboree Heights
Lower Level Features Include:
* Formal lounge and dining rooms
* Separate rumpus room with wood-fired stove
* Modern kitchen with quality appliances and granite bench tops
* Well-appointed family bathroom
* A separate room ideal for a gym or reading room
* Separate laundry
* Inground swimming pool with full glass fencing
There is also an undercover outdoor area which is fully enclosed and is perfect for entertaing family and friends while enjoying the fabulous views to Mt Coot-tha in the north.
Upper Level features Include:
* Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* Main bedroom with an ensuite and Mt Coot-tha views
* Family bathroom includes a luxurious spa-bath
* Separate study nook or small living area
There is bamboo flooring in the downstairs living areas and quality timber joinery on windows and doors throughout the home. A 5kw Solar Panel System will help reduce your electricity costs and a convenient Vacuum Maid cleaning system has been installed. The fully-fenced back yard offers a safe haven for children and pets to play securely and features a 10000lt Rainwater Tank. Another feature of this home is the side access which allows secure off-street parking for extra vehicles or a boat, trailer or campavan.
This well-loved home has been in the same family since its construction. It offers real quality and the recent tasteful renovation just adds to the appeal and of course the high position and expansive views are a bonus. Proximity to local schools, shopping and public transport means this beautiful home will not last too long on the market.
To find out more and arrange your personal inspection, call 33768000 today on our
7 Day 24 Hour Buyer Hotline. REF: 10016
- Sun, 30th Oct 1:00PM – 1:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Jamboree Heights, QLD 4074 priced between $450,000 and $840,000