6 Scribbly Gum Crescent Erina NSW 2250
Grand Family Home with Hinterland Views6 Scribbly Gum Crescent, Erina
- Four large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes on the second level
- Lavish master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite, Juliet balcony and a stunning view of the surrounding area.
- Main bathroom with spa bath, separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room opens onto a covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, breakfast bar and bi-fold windows opening onto the outdoor entertaining area.
- Formal lounge and dining areas overlook the grassed front yard and capture great views of the distant mountains
- Upstairs teenage retreat or third living area
- Home office
- Large internal laundry and powder room
- Double garage with internal access and plenty of off street parking for boats, caravan, trailer, etc.
- Low maintenance, fully fenced yard with plenty of grassed area for kids and pets to play safely
- Additional features include: Solar power, loads of storage options, phone points throughout.
Conveniently located under 20 minutes to Freeway Access, Gosford Train Station & only minutes to a variety of schools, shops, transport and local beaches - this home certainly ticks all the boxes.
Opportunities to secure a home like this in such a desired location don't come along often. Call Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509 today to arrange your inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Erina, NSW 2250 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000