6 Pendragon Court Ormeau QLD 4208
Be quick! I'm available again...6 Pendragon Court, Ormeau
If you keep missing out on quality homes then you've just had a stroke of luck! This home sold very quickly but unfortunately the contract did not proceed. With limitless options and heaps of potential you don't want to risk losing out.
Just when you thought “gone are the days of securing an affordable, family-sized home on a large block in Ormeau”, along comes this special offering to the market. The good news doesn’t end there however because this home is priced Right too.
This 956m2 fully-fenced, secure block has side access, ample parking options and more than enough room for the kids or pets to run around.
• Large family/separate lounge on entry
• Master is en-suite with split system aircon
• Kitchen is the heart of the home – keep a watch in the yard from there
• 2 further bedrooms
• Separate Laundry
• Main bathroom with bath and shower
• Airconditioned living/dining room leads out to the tidy, well-kept garden
• Interior recently repainted
• Ceiling fans
• Further living area in the garage – perfect if you work from home or easily revert back to a double garage if you prefer.
• Side access
• Established and private garden with various fruit trees
In addition to all the above, the owners have carefully chosen Liveability features which offer the potential for reduced running costs and increased comfort
* Ceiling fans, cross-ventilation through the home and zoning of rooms ensures cosy and comfortable living, regardless of the weather
* Water efficient shower-heads and dual-flush toilets
* Water tank for the garden
* Smartly positioned on the block to ensure maximum benefit from cooling breezes and shade and sun control
Other features worth noting is the 5kw solar system
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ormeau, QLD 4208 priced between $280,000 and $520,000