6 Nolin Court Success WA 6164
Spacious Family Home in Quiet Cul de Sac6 Nolin Court, Success
From the front, the manicured lawn and garden beds highlight how house proud the current owner is. Just sit out the front and admire your new home - or if you have kids,
grab some shade on the lawn and watch them play cricket, kick a footy, or ride their bikes in your quiet cul de sac.
Inside there is room for a large or extended family with 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Open plan Dining - informal lounge, Living, Formal Lounge and Separate Study.
The extra high ceilings make it feel even more airy and spacious.
The backyard again is immaculate and is ideal for the biggest BBQ.
The North Facing paved alfresco leads onto a Limestone terraced lawn which resembles a putting green and there is also a powered garden shed to keep things organised.
- Wood flooring laminate throughout
- High 31 course ceilings - ( approx 2.7m)
- Double carport under main roof
- Reticulation to front and back off the Bore
- Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
- Fully Insulated
- Security screens to front and back doors
- 2 x Gas point in the Living room and Lounge
- Master with walk in robe and en-suite
- Kids cubby house
- Close proximity to Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre and Train Station
- Close to local schools - Emmanuel Catholic College, Jandakot Primary School
- Close by are an array of Parks and Reserves
- Minutes to Kwinana Freeway, Parks, Train Station
- Jump in the car and head to Woodman Point and Coogee Beach
- So close to the upcoming Dockers Stadium
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Success, WA 6164 priced between $400,000 and $750,000