6 Nioka Court Park Orchards VIC 3114
***UNDER CONTRACT***6 Nioka Court, Park Orchards
It is easy to escape life's hustle and bustle in this secluded Park Orchards residence. Offering families a life of recreation and enjoyment thanks to a huge in-ground swimming pool, en tout cas tennis court, large leafy garden a spacious 2-storey home, this is your opportunity to transform your dream into reality.
- Sizable family home set on a beautiful 4047m2 (approx.) allotment with outstanding makeover potential
- Stunning views of the garden, treetops and neighbouring countryside will soothe the soul on a daily basis
- Curl up in the plush lounge complete with open fireplace and luxurious cream carpet, or gather friends and family together in the spacious family room with bar and balcony access
- The central kitchen/meals zone captures the inspiring view, with scope to update when the time is right
- 4 robed bedrooms provide a private space for every member of the family, the master with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony access
- The big downstairs rumpus room (with bar) is zoned with 4th bedroom and 3rd bathroom, presenting an opportunity for independent living or a poolside games room/retreat
- A flexible dining room/open study offers a choice of uses, while the main bathroom and zoned laundry complete the interior
- Beautiful gardens surround the home, and include an elevated entertainment deck, in-ground pool and tennis court
- Additional features include ducted heating, air conditioning, ducted vacuum, double garage/workshop, circular driveway and more
A unique high-potential Park Orchards opportunity, this property provides peace and privacy less than 40 minutes from the CBD. Part of a wonderful local community in Melbourne's beautiful green wedge, you really can have it all here.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Park Orchards, VIC 3114 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000