6 Moku Crescent Birkdale QLD 4159
MASSIVE 931M2 OF REAL ESTATE GOLD!!6 Moku Crescent, Birkdale
QUICK WALK TO THE SPARKLING SHORES OF WATERLOO BAY- YES
IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT- YES
FOUR BEDROOMS- YES
THREE BATHROOMS- YES
DUAL SIDE ACCESS, PARKING FOR BOATS, CARAVANS ETC - YES
CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION- YES
LARGE FULLY FENCED GARDEN- YES
TWO SHEDS- YES
MAN CAVE- YES
FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURS- YES
Number 6 Moku Crescent offers all the above and more, boasting pristine presentation in a very sought after enclave of booming Birkdale. Homes dont last long in this popular Bayside suburb, so be sure to inspect ASAP!
* 4 spacious bedrooms including an oversized master bedroom with huge walk-in and spectacular ensuite
* A further 2 sublime new bathrooms (one downstairs)
* Split system air conditioning to master bedroom
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* New carpet, freshly painted throughout
* Split system air conditioning downstairs
* Fully networked for data and foxtel to tv inside and outside in pergola area
* Brand new laundry with oodles of storage
* DLUG with Internal access plus extra man cave area
* Open plan living encompassing a new central kitchen, dining and family
* LED down lights throughout, allowing for great cost savings on your electricity bills
* Upstairs Veranda new tiles
* New curtains throughout
* Saltwater pool (11 x 4 m) with automatic creepy crawly
* Newly landscaped tropical gardens - irrigated poolside garden
* 2 sheds at the back (3 x 6 m) with power to one shed
* Fully fenced safe for children and pets
* Newly rendered and painted
* Great side access on both sides
* 2 car garage, 2 car parking in front of garage and 2 cars down side of house for parking
* Boat or caravan parking down right hand side of house
* Pergola for outdoor entertaining with tv connection outside for foxtel and data
* Quiet cul-de- sac position, great child friendly street with fabulous welcoming neighbours.
Moku Crescent is owner occupied apart from one long term rental.
* 350m to waterfront parkland and the divine Waterloo Bay
* 700m to William Eickenloff Memorial Park
* 1000m Wellington Point State School
* 1400m to your local shopping precinct at Birkdale Fair
* 1600m Birkdale train station
* 1.7km to Birkdale State School
* 1.9km to St Mary MacKillop Primary School
* 2km Redlands College
* 2.4km to Wellington Point, shops, restaurants, bars, cafes
* 2.5km to Aquatic Paradise Park
Only minutes to local golf course, sporting clubs and Wellington Point boat ramp and only a short drive to Cleveland, Capalaba and Carindale shopping.
24km to the city/airport and only hour to either the Gold or Sunshine Coast
Simply a cracking family home, renovated to a high standard, in a truly wonderful location. With motivated sellers releasing a house youll be proud to call home. Be sure to ring Mal on 0435 100 502 to book your very own private inspection.
- Sat, 21st Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Birkdale, QLD 4159 priced between $420,000 and $780,000