6 Mars Street Tully QLD 4854
BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE, BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART6 Mars Street, Tully
A perfect combination of old meets new, with space definitely not an issue and the only things needed to complete the picture is a family, some clothing to fill the robes and food for the kitchen.
• Gaping living area with feature, fretwork architrave creating a separate dining area with galley like kitchen incorporating gas cooktop, rangehood, electric wall oven and pantry.
• 4 generous sized bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling built-in robes – one with external entry door.
• Take a step down into the “wet area” of the home incorporating 2 tiled and fresh looking bathrooms, 2 toilets + internal laundry with storage.
• Front patio with sun shades.
• Rear timber deck with north east facing aspect, shielded from neigbouring properties by established and succulent shrubbery.
• Klip-Lok roofing & Heat reflective thermal paint on the exterior of the home keeps the elements out and more money in your pocket.
• Casement windows & glass louvres
• Screens/Security screens
• Approx 7m x 6m high clearance shed/carport with cement slab which comfortably accommodates 2 vehicles.
• Garden shed/workshop with dual lockable areas on concrete slab.
This property is ideally located within walking distance of schools, shops, swimming pool and gym.
Give Sharon a call to inspect…..
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tully, QLD 4854 priced between $240,000 and $440,000