6 Maidenhair Place Calamvale QLD 4116
Grand Home and only 500m to Calamvale Market Place!6 Maidenhair Place, Calamvale
Only 500m walk to Calamvale Market Place, this home offers:
- 5 Bedrooms (4 bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom downstairs adjacent to bathroom downstairs)
- 3 Bathrooms
- Double remote garage parking
- Family room
- Meals room
- Formal dining room
- Land size 760m2
- Built 1996 ( In very good condition)
- 3x Air conditioners (master bedroom, family room and study)
- Spacious bedrooms
- Picturesque covered outdoor entertainment area
- 2 Large separate spacious living areas
- Open plan kitchen
- Fully fenced
- Remote double garage
- Good usable yard space (perfect for optional pool)
- Stretton State College (Prep-Yr 12)
- Walk approximately 530m to Honeysuckle Way Calamvale Bus stop to catch Route 150 Bus that goes to Queen Street Brisbane City. Approximate travel time is 1hr (Source: Translink journey planner)
Shops and Restaurants
Walk approximately 500m to Calamvale Market Place. Woolworths Supermarket,
Doctor’s Surgery, Dentist, Optometrist and a variety of restaurants and shops.
Luckily, being in Calamvale means you'll be spoilt with choice with cuisines from all over and shopping is just a short drive away.
- Calamvale Central Shopping Centre. Big W and Woolworths and a selection of specialty stores.
- Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town. Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart, Brisbane City Council Library and specialty stores.
- Domino's, Pizza Hut, Hungry Jack's, Haoke Yum Cha, Golden Rice, Sushi Train Algester and many more.
Parks and recreation
- Calamvale District Park
- Illaweena Park
- Beaudesert Road Park
- Honeysuckle Way Park
- Jetts Gym Compton Rd Sunnybank Hills
Other useful information
- Built 1996
- North-west aspect
- Brisbane City Council
- Approximately 18km from Brisbane CBD
Call QMT Realty on 0420 988 751 to arrange an inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Calamvale, QLD 4116 priced between $530,000 and $980,000