6 Lorraine Street Camira QLD 4300
Bring your Boat or Caravan and still have Space for a Pool6 Lorraine Street, Camira
Pretty street frontage with an eclectic mix of modern and traditional interior that gives a sense of home and warmth that you no longer see in the new built modern homes.
Set back in a peaceful street, you can walk to the primary school and there is easy access to public transport. Its hard to believe that you can have such tranquility, so close to the city.
At A Glance:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 way bathroom that creates the feeling of having an en-suite without all those extra showers to clean
- Separate Laundry
- Spacious Lounge room with carpeted floors and plenty of windows allowing natural light
- Stunning kitchen with breakfast bar and modern built in oven and cook top
- Dining area or another seating area off the end of the kitchen with sliding doors leading out to a magnificent pergola area
- Outside pergola, semi enclosed with so much space, you can hold all the family gatherings here from now on. There is even a server area from the kitchen to the pergola
- Fabulous yard (approx. 759 m2) with heaps of room to build your new in-ground pool and still have space for the childrens toys and veggie patch.
- Double car port plus there is an uncovered area off to the side thats suitable for a boat, caravan or trailer.
The house is nicely sheltered by a lovely front garden that gives shade and privacy to the front door.
Open the front door to a spacious carpeted lounge room with so many windows allowing that beautiful sunlight to heat up the home and give you that all important vitamin D.
There is a formal dining room space off the back of the lounge that could also be used for the childrens homework station or reading area.
The master bedroom is situated off the front of the home and is a fabulous size with walk in robe for hiding away the unsightly boxes and suitcases and entry to the two- way bathroom giving you the feeling of having an en-suite without all that extra cleaning.
The bathroom has a lovely timber bench that is very pleasing to the eye, a bath and separate shower making it perfect for those young and old.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both situated towards the far end of the home allowing the kids to make a little noise without disturbing the parents sleep. They both have built in robes and are both nice and cool due to having shade from the neighboring fence line.
The kitchen looks fairly recently renovated with lovely soft tones allowing for most colored furniture to blend in nicely.
There is plenty of bench space, lovely stainless steel built in oven and ceramic cook top that not only look good but are fabulous when hosting a family feast.
At the far end of the house, there is a dining eating area which can also be used as a second living area if preferred. The bench top doubles as a breakfast bar for more casual eating experience and great for watching the smaller family members whilst cleaning up the kitchen.
Outside there is one enormous pergola with enough space to host the best family gatherings without feeling cramped. Serve meals from the kitchen window and pass out the bottles of icy cold champagne to celebrate the purchase of your new home in style whilst the little ones run around a very spacious yard.
Finally, this home can also solve all of those parking issues. You have a double carport and extra drive space plus a section down the side that is nice and flat and just perfect to keep your caravan, boat or trailer. This home really does tick all the boxes.
Inspections are by appointment only so give me a call today. I cant wait to introduce you to your new home! Call Sarah-Jayne Hall from First National Westside
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Camira, QLD 4300 priced between $240,000 and $450,000