6 Lilac Court Frankston South VIC 3199
GORGEOUS PERIOD STYLE HOME ON OVER 1/2 ACRE6 Lilac Court, Frankston South
Located in a quiet court and within the prestigious Peninsula Gateway Estate; this home is positioned at a blue chip address and nestled among some of Frankston South's most exclusive and appealing homes.
This alluring abode offers an intrinsic value that extends beyond bricks and mortar to deliver on a family oriented lifestyle of fun, security and absolute luxury.
Your family will be thrilled with the versatility of an elegantly functional home, a brilliant indoor to outdoor living flow as well as the appeal of a huge allotment of over ½ an acre.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
- An elegant kitchen overlooks an open living space and is lavishly appointed, offering 900mm gas cooking, quality stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard and bench space and a light filled outlook to the outdoor areas.
- A formal lounge and dining area is positioned to the front of the home and may be zoned from the additional open living / entertaining domains. An open fireplace adds a warming ambience to the space whilst feature bay windows windows accentuate a sense of space and light.
- A sparkling, solar heated in-ground pool extends from a paved and covered outdoor alfresco. The pool is bordered by an enormous grassed yard as well as established gardens featuring an array of flora.
- The master suite, complete with its own ambient open fireplace is positioned to the front of the home and enjoys a large walk in robe as well as a private ensuite.
- Three additional bedrooms are positioned along the South Western side of the home and are serviced by a generous central family bathroom.
High ceilings, feature windows, light filled interiors and an adornment of quality fixtures and fittings contribute to the luxurious appeal of a family friendly home.
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools (Including Mt Erin Secondary College as well as the Frankston High School) and in a proud and secure estate, this is a ready-made lifestyle opportunity.
Additional features include: Ample storage throughout, double lock up garage, ducted heating, established gardens, solar heated pool, aesthetic appeal, huge land component, court location, immaculately maintained and the appeal of a versatile living arrangement.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston South and Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South's:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston South, VIC 3199 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000