6 Kent Place Beverly Hills 2209 NSW
Inspection: Saturday 12th November at 10:00am - 10:45am
A great start in a family friendly location close to Austin Reserve/playground. This home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac which is centrally positioned to bus transport and schools. The heart of Beverly Hills with the train station, shops, restaurants and cinema is also convenient. Perfectly comfortable to live in now and if so desired build later STCA.
* There are four bedrooms, two double and either could be utilised as a main, both with built in robes, one opens up to the verandah and one of the two singles off the hallway also includes a built in
* The living room incorporates a decorative fireplace
* Open plan kitchen with tiled floor, ample storage, and dishwasher adjoins the dining area which opens to the outdoors
* Neat bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
* Undercover, paved entertainment/games area
* Easy care front, rear and side gardens
* External laundry and a separate second toilet
Features: Carport, large storage shed, timber floors, two air conditioners, security grills, fly screens and freshly painted throughout
Summary: Easy care home and low maintenance garden in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Council Rates: $373.00 pq approx.
Water Rates $199.41 pq approx. + usage
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beverly Hills, NSW 2209 priced between $690,000 and $1,290,000