6 Heathfield Street Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
ADAPTABLE HOME WITH COUNTRY APPEAL6 Heathfield Street, Eight Mile Plains
Awaken your senses to the sweet surrounds of birdsong, the aroma of roses and established fruit trees - including orange, fig and lemon as you wander this charming cottage garden.
This character-filled property is the still point of a turning world. Gleaming with recent renovations, this is an attractive find for family buyers seeking a home with flexibility and charisma.
The original highset home has been stylishly updated with modern finishes and a homely look that will appeal to every taste. The neatly appointed interior boasts new paint, carpet and fixtures throughout. While the exterior boasts a custom built spiral staircase leading to the fertile garden.
This home offers:
- A contemporary kitchen with 40mm granite benchtops, superb storage space, appliances and plenty of workspace
- Welcome dining and lounge areas for relaxed meals and entertainment with friends and family
- Relaxing private rear deck with exquisite views, including full northern views of Garden City and Mount Gravatt Mountain
- Three freshly carpeted bedrooms on upper level, built for comfort with ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes and air conditioning in the master bedroom
- Tidy bathroom with new fixtures and updated amenities
- Light filled ground level garage/entertainment area with French-style doors that can open out for car storage, and seamless floors that open to a covered patio
- Downstairs boasts another carpeted multipurpose area with air conditioning and plenty of light, as well as a living room and study
- Fantastic second kitchenette downstairs with full cabinetry, induction cooking, sink, fridge, second bathroom and laundry area
The American-style barn with workshop space in the garden not only provides significant equipment storage, fold-out roof and well-lit work area downstairs, but has a specially designed loft with drop-down ladder and fold-out roof access that is suitable as a teen retreat, additional storage or games area for kids.
Other features include:
- Bright, attractive double carport over level driveway
- Water tanks front and rear of property
- Security screens on windows and doors
- Air conditioning to master & downstairs bedroom & lounge
- Fully fenced block and fenced-in back-yard area
- NBN ready
Very handy and convenient location to local amenities. This home is walking distance to city bus stops, has easy access to multiple shopping centres only 2 mins drive to Runcorn and Market Square and is within the Warrigal Road State School catchment area.
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON SITE.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113 priced between $490,000 and $910,000