6 Gordonia Drive Regents Park QLD 4118
NEW PAINT – NEW CARPET – SOLAR PANELS – POOL !!!!6 Gordonia Drive, Regents Park
This striking home features a blend of formal and informal living areas, a rumpus/pool room that will accommodate the whole family, central kitchen with ample cupboard space overlooking the sparkling landscaped in-ground pool also 4 generous bedrooms all with new carpet, master with ensuite.
With the added extras of solar power with a 5kw inverter, good sized entertaining area with a new roof, adjacent ample grassed areas for weekend cricket it's easy to see why this home with its easy care grounds high up in Regents Park on 728m2 is one of the best examples of quality living in the market place today.
• Brick and tile home
• New paint and carpet throughout
• 5 kw Solar system – 20 x panels
• TV points – Formal lounge
• Phone points – kitchen
• 2 x Internet cable connections – Formal lounge, bedroom 3
• Electric hot water system
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Ceiling fans x 7 – Formal lounge/dining, family room, plus all 4 bedrooms
• 2 x Reverse cycle air-conditioners – Formal lounge/dining, bedroom 3, bedroom 2 has wall
• Vacuum maid – 3 x outlets in hallway, bedroom 1 and garage (Rumpus room)
• Spacious formal lounge and dining with timber look flooring
• Sizeable kitchen with dishwasher, Blanco oven, hotplates, range hood, breakfast bench
• Tiled open plan family room with down lights and access to the rumpus room and sliding door access to the outdoor entertaining area
• Rumpus/pool room with storage cupboards at the rear, 2 x ceiling fans, 2 x sliding doors at the front (previously double lock up garage)
• Main bedroom with built-in robe, plus ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
• Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 all have built-in robes
• Main bathroom has shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Good size laundry with built-in cupboards and sliding glass door to outside
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with new roof
• In-ground chlorine pebble crete pool with slide and water feature
• Garden shed on concrete slab
• New fencing and retaining walls on one side
• Close to Grand Plaza, Regents Park Primary School, St Bernadine’s Catholic School, Bus stops
• Low maintenance 728m2 block with established gardens
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Regents Park, QLD 4118 priced between $330,000 and $620,000