6 Garrick Street West End QLD 4810
CLASSIC QUEENSLANDER6 Garrick Street, West End
The generous proportions of this home give you an idea of the grandeur of the original home. The layout flows beautifully from the entry into the classic double living area with its picture rail, ceiling roses, decorative arch, neutral tones, polished floors, timbers louvers, sash windows and breezeway with fretwork to name a few of its features.
A smaller front bedroom can be used as a study, while the three conjoined bedrooms create a wonderful space for a growing family, allowing separate rooms to join.
The master retreat is spacious, with the bedroom opening to a side sitting room. This light and airy room leads to the dressing/walk-in wardrobe and the luxurious spacious ensuite.
The new kitchen, with all the elements of modern design, and exterior deck create the perfect combination for our North Queensland lifestyle, seamlessly flowing from internal to the external living space.
A second family room opens via French doors to the deck creating an amazing family friendly area. The family bathroom is located in this space and double French doors allow you to soak in the stand alone bath with a view to the garden. Conveniently, family and guests are able to access this bathroom directly from the deck after using the sparkling pool. The timber deck is of enormous proportions and the largest of gatherings can be catered for.
The owners have transformed downstairs into an entertaining paradise. The covered pergola off the in-ground pool creates another entertaining space and under the home itself has been concreted; currently used by the family for play activities.
This iconic street features excellent examples of Queenslander charm in this exceptionally popular suburb, and is just minutes from everything your family could require; The Strand, Castletown, the city and schooling options.
Rarely available, grab this opportunity to live in a classic home with all the modern conveniences.
* Exceptional charm and character throughout - generous proportions throughout home
* French doors - breezeway - fretwork - polished floors - T&G walls - ceiling roses
* Decorative arch - timber louvers & casement windows
* Fully air-conditioned - split systems throughout - fully insulated
* Serene lounge - classic traditional double room living area
* Five bedrooms - study - sitting room - second TV lounge opening to deck
* Master retreat with sitting room, dressing room and ensuite
* New stylish kitchen opens to an oversized deck with views and elevation
* Two new bathrooms - one opening to deck - one ensuite - tiled floor to ceiling
* Spectacular deck overlooking in-ground pool and entertaining area
* Covered pool pergola area with extra entertaining space under the home
* 911m2 block - lush private gardens - fully fenced - off street parking
* Crimsafe on living room windows
* Iconic street surrounded by similar Queenslanders
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4810 priced between $350,000 and $650,000