6 Franklyn Street Concord 2137 NSW
SOLD | Dib Chidiac 0415 657 331
Behind the lovely leafy garden and tuck pointed brick and sandstone facade, creative flair has capitalised on the period charm of this classic Californian heritage bungalow to offer a family home with sophisticated contemporary additions.
- New kitchen with stainless steel range, stone benches, splashbacks
- Rear extension with new spa bathroom, study, separate dining room
- Sunny sandstone entertainment patio, garden with wisteria clad pergola
- Formal lounge room, built-in robes, additional office in garage
- Lock up garage with ample storage, rear lane access
- Brimming with character: tessellated tiles, ornament ledges, leadlights
- Close to Strathfield station, buses, parks, Majors Bay Road village
Land size (approx.): 455.3sqm & Land Dimensions (approx.): 12.19m x 37.24 / 39.165m
Outgoings per quarter (approx): Council $265 & Water $168
Contact Dib Chidiac | Available 7 days on 0415 657 331 www.dibchidiac.com.au
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Concord, NSW 2137 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000