6 Fairlane Drive Carine WA 6020
A FAMILY CHARMER!6 Fairlane Drive, Carine
The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the Set Date without notice.
This solid, but comfortable, four bedroom two bathroom residence finds itself nestled in a tranquil pocket of Carine just footsteps away from the local park and the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and golf course, ensuring versatile living in the form of a functional floor plan.
A tiled rear family room doubles as a potential fourth bedroom or master suite with access into the study, a fully-tiled bathroom with a spa and out to a delightful patio courtyard that is brilliant in its privacy and offers wonderful outdoor entertaining with a side gate for your guests. Out back, a second entertaining patio overlooks a sparkling below-ground swimming pool, as well as a huge powered lock-up workshop shed that will keep the budding tradesman of the house very happy.
All bedrooms are carpeted and boast built-in wardrobes – including the main one, whilst an L-shaped formal front lounge and dining room is complemented by a light and bright kitchen and casual meals area with a built-in breakfast bar and contemporary Whirlpool appliances. Taking full advantage of the home’s second street frontage is a remote-controlled single garage and the adjacent pitched single carport that is perfect for a boat to park underneath while also providing direct access into the workshop.
A short walk over the bridge will get the kids to both Carine Primary School and Carine Senior High School, whilst the sprawling Carine Open Space and Carine Glades Shopping Centre are both nearby, as is the freeway, along with glorious swimming beaches, public transport, Lake Gwelup and Karrinyup Primary School, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, Gwelup Shopping Centre, the soon-to-be-redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Hamersley Public Golf Course and picturesque Lake Gwelup itself. This one’s a winner!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Timber flooring to the front lounge and formal dining room, along with a Rinnai gas heater, a ceiling fan, storage cupboard and built-in display cabinetry
• Tiled kitchen and meals area with a gas cook top, oven, range hood, a double sink, a step-in pantry and outdoor access to the patio by the pool
• The main bathroom off the family room has a shower head and toilet, as well as the spa
• Fully-tiled second bathroom with a shower
• Ceiling fans to main and third bedrooms
• Tiled study with a ceiling fan, off the family room
• Built-in linen storage off the tiled entrance
• Laundry with a separate toilet, storage and outdoor access
• Ample built-in storage to the single garage that also enjoys access to the rear
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Fully reticulated
• Rainwater tank
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Spacious 743sqm (approx.) corner block
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carine, WA 6020 priced between $490,000 and $910,000