6 Evergreen Drive Dee Why NSW 2099
Brand New North Facing Contemporary Style Home6 Evergreen Drive, Dee Why
- Large 4 bedrooms + study, balcony overlooking yard
- 2 living areas, massive laundry + extra storage
- Contemporary style home, north facing aspect
- 25 year structural guarantee, turn key home
- Modern kitchen with 900ml Fisher & Paykel appliances, soft close drawers and doors
- 4 zone alarm system, ducted heating and cooling, under floor heating and ceiling fans
- Double lock up garage with storage and additional storage throughout home
- 5 minute cycle to beach, level walk to shops and close proximity to a variety of public and private schools & daycare centres
Stage 1 release is now selling get in fast these won't last long, only 15 homes being sold in the brand new Evergreen Estate of 34 homes. There are a number of other opportunities available all different facades and layouts at different prices ranging from $1.9 to $2.3 million. We have homes ready now and all homes being built by the middle of next year. Buy now and move straight in or buy now with time to sell.
Designed by a collaboration of award-winning architects and one of Sydney's interior experts, these stunning, unique homes are part of an enviable lifestyle first in the heart of the Northern Beaches.
An enviable investment forever, with endless beaches, a vivacious village feel, and central city proximity - a move to Evergreen is a move for life. It is ideal for young families and lifestyle-loving professionals with Dee Why Park a 20 metre stroll away, Dee Why Beach and Golf Club just up the road, and the stunning Narrabeen Lake close by.
- Thu, 27th Oct 12:00PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000