6 Eagle Street Macleay Island QLD 4184
New Contemporary Home, Quiet Spot Close to Water6 Eagle Street, Macleay Island
* Modern high-set contemporary home with many unique features
* Spacious open plan living/dining upstairs with deck adjoining
* Timber kitchen features electric cooking
* Master bedroom upstairs plus a large multi-purpose room downstairs
* Downstairs room could be study, rumpus, or second bedroom, your choice
* Family bathroom upstairs combined with internal laundry
* Cypress pine floors, timber wall panels, raked ceilings and ceiling fans
* Decks on each level overlook leafy Council conservation area
* Roomy carport downstairs could be fully enclosed in future
* 577 m2 block, fenced on 3 sides, very private position
This low-maintenance property enjoys a genuinely peaceful position with just 3 houses in the street, great neighbours and an outlook over Council land that can't be built out. This property could suit permanent living, or it would make a great weekend hideaway with waterfront access just a few minutes' walk. There are water glimpses from the decks and the Bay breezes are just wonderful. The builder also advises that there is room to extend this home in the future if required. This is a refreshingly different property and well worth your inspection. Macleay is an aquatic paradise, offering a unique lifestyle, with a friendly village atmosphere, a scenic marine park environment, and with essential shops, clubs and services here on the island ready for you to enjoy. For more information or to arrange your jetty pick-up and a private viewing, please contact the listing agent.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macleay Island, QLD 4184 priced between $140,000 and $260,000