6 Collins Street Tempe NSW 2044
AUCTION - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 9696 Collins Street, Tempe
COMBINING PERIOD CHARM & MODERN ARCHITECTURE
Viewed from the pavement in this quiet residential cul-de-sac type setting, you notice at first glance how neat and extremely detailed this classic home appears as it easily blends into this family community of brick, free standing homes and what a welcome surprise awaits behind the facade once you're inside!
A seamless twist of elegant federation and modern contemporary living with an expansive floorplan, showcasing naturally bright interiors, soaring high ceilings, this home is an easy retreat and practical home for a young family plus dual access for extended family living, instantly ready to move into and be enjoyed.
Of generous proportions and ultra-low maintenance, this private residence incorporates:
- Fully renovated with new tiled roof, gutter & downpipes including front verandah - Virtually a new home!
- Freestanding with high patterned & loft ceilings; leadlight windows and laminated glass
- 4 full sized bedrooms, master with a walk-through double sided robe, luxurious ensuite with full size bathtub & separate shower
- Impressively appointed designer kitchen displaying: one-piece island stone bench top and breakfast bar, deep-set five hob gas burner, triple speed vented extractor, eye height oven, two drawer dishwasher, smoked mirror splashback, child safe / soft closing drawers and a vast amount of storage for the home chef including concealed pantry storage - an entertainer's delight!
- A vast open-plan dining and living area with Daikin intelligent' inverter air-conditioning, high polished hardwearing bamboo flooring throughout naturally lit with high vaulted ceilings
- A welcomed extra is a walk-through casual breakfast room and separate internal designer laundry with a third WC
- Triple sliding rear glass doors connect seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces with a hardwood deck and low maintenance private garden to be enjoyed in an ideal sun kissed aspect. A large storage shed could easy be an ideal home studio, playroom and workshop if desired
- Families take note: In the catchment area for Tempe Public Primary School & moments to Tempe High School with Selective Program
A welcome, bespoke family sized property to invite family and friends around to enjoy, ideally positioned and conveniently within strolling distance to train stations, parkland with playgrounds, shops, schools, trendy cafes and public transport within the quiet pocket of Tempe.
A must see elegant property within the Inner West!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
- Sat, 23rd Sep 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Tue, 26th Sep 3:30PM – 4:00PM +
- Sat, 30th Sep 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Tue, 3rd Oct 3:30PM – 4:00PM +
- Sat, 7th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Tue, 10th Oct 3:30PM – 4:00PM +
- Sat, 14th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 14th Oct4:15PM+
- Air Conditioning
- Virtual Tour:Click to view
Other FeaturesBuilt-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tempe, NSW 2044 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000