6 Brigantine Place Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109
Looking for Location, Lifestyle and Family Living? This is it!6 Brigantine Place, Sunnybank Hills
As you walk through the double door entrance you will find a first floor dedicated to daily living, with a functional open plan meals and living area off the kitchen. The doors opening up on to the covered deck, surrounded by stunning gardens which are abundant with perfumed flowers perfect for relaxing on a summers evening. The picturesque outdoor entertainment deck is overlooking the swimming pool making it perfect for entertaining all year round.
The kitchen features quality appliances with ample cupboard and storage space. The kitchen area flows into the formal dining and lounge area. Whether you're entertaining or just relaxing at home you have it all here.
With four spacious bedrooms, there is room for everyone. All bedrooms have built-ins with the master having a sizable walk through wardrobe plus an ensuite.
- Four bedrooms - Master bedroom with walk through robe - air con, Ensuite (2015 renovated), other three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom - tiled to ceiling (2015 renovated)
- Separate toilet
- Linen cupboard x2
- 2 pak kitchen - granite bench, storage hunch with servery window, 2 x double door pantry with plenty cupboard and storage space
- Family & meals area
- Formal lounge and dining with sliding door from dining room to back yard
- Dry bar area
- New downstairs bathroom (2015)
- Separate laundry - stainless steel sink
- Garage double with storage room, floor painted with dulux cement paint, sink in garage, no remote control
- Undercover patio
Extra property features:
- Double entrance door with stained glass.
- Air conditioners - split systems
- Storage under stairs
- Double shade cloth carport (protect from sun and hail)
- In-ground swimming pool - salt water
- Carpets – Berber wool carpets
- Venetian blinds
- Patio on side of the house - big enough for a trailer
Land: 614m2 block
Just imagine living close to a major shopping centre (Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town). Bus stop located only 334m away. (Bus route: 156, 153, 150). Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School catchment zones. This is the home for you!
A location that offers so much in both convenience and lifestyle, this home is not to be missed!! Arrange your inspection today by calling QMT Realty on 0420 988 751.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109 priced between $490,000 and $910,000