6 Bona Crescent Lovett Bay NSW 2105
Pittwater premiere waterfrontage6 Bona Crescent, Lovett Bay
Absolute Waterfront - Over 3/4 of an Acre on Sydney's beautiful Pittwater
Charming cedar deep waterfront residence on 3,050sqm situated on a headland location, Wyndella provides a rare double property opportunity with two properties to be sold separately or as a whole.
* An opportunity for a family to enjoy Pittwater lifestyle and provide room to develop.
*280 degree sweeping water views.
*Private jetty and pontoon to dock your yacht or motor cruiser.
*Only 40 minutes to Sydney CBD.
* Manicured lawns, fountains, established garden framed by rows of camellias and azaleas, purpose designed to provide space for children to play.
* This cherished home has been impeccably cared for and presented to retain the charm of yesteryear and the comforts of modern living.
* Formal and informal living spaces feature polished hardwood timber flooring and slow wood burning fireplaces.
* Dine alfresco on the covered verandah overlooking deep blue water, or for added privacy under the stars in the delightful north facing Tuscan inspired sandstone courtyard.
* Adjoining Kuring-Gai Chase National Park, walk the trails to explore at your leisure.
* Just 5 minutes by boat, water taxi or ferry on the hour to Church Point, shops, restaurants, Newport, Palm Beach and then a short 40 minute drive to the CBD.
*In addition a dedicated twice daily school ferry service at your doorstep.
Admired by passing yachties, now is your chance to secure this rare Pittwater icon.
Ideal for family holidays…or even better as a place to call home.
Family water front living in a peaceful, pristine environment, with the convenience of being so close to Sydney city life.
Inspect by appointment with Geoff Grist 0414 71 20 21
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lovett Bay, NSW 2105 priced between $2,500,000 and $4,600,000