6 Belhaven Crescent Newstead TAS 7250
Outstanding Family Space - Yours to Embrace6 Belhaven Crescent, Newstead
Bathed in natural light, family friendly features include a living room with french door access to the flat rear yard, open kitchen/family/meals area, light central bathroom, separate toilet, European laundry, a handy study nook and private master bedroom boasting a huge ensuite. The home has a reverse cycle air conditioning system and a ducted heat transfer system to keep the kids warm.
Local shops are just around the corner with Newstead Shopping Centre minutes away. Direct access to the CBD and eateries. Hobblers Bridge Reserve is a bonus for active families.
* Free standing Belling stove and solid granite benchtop in the kitchen;
* Walk in pantry;
* Ducted heating transfer and split system air-conditioner;
* High ceilings and period character;
* Easy-care timber flooring;
* Rear undercover entertaining area with flat backyard;
* Secure side gates, garden hot house, fully automated irrigation system;
* Garage with heaps of storage.
Rates: $700pa approx
Water Rates: $1,167pa approx
Zoning: General Residential
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newstead, TAS 7250 priced between $320,000 and $600,000