6 Armidale Street Stuart Park 0820 NT
Develop your interest
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the busy central hub that is Darwin's CBD, this prime piece of real estate is an ideal investment property or great development opportunity. Until recently, rented out at $1000 per week.
* 3 self contained homes within the one property
* Upstairs are 3 massive bedrooms all with A/C
* 2 rentable, self contained apartments downstairs
* Master bedroom has a built in robe
* Enormous open plan living and dining room
* Retro kitchen space with pantry and ample storage
* Kitchen also boasts walk in pantry
* Internal laundry room incorporated into bathroom
* Old world charm throughout the home with original flooring
* Ground level has expansive concreted areas for parking
* Shade trees tower over the property for privacy
* Central location, 5 minutes from the CBD
* Parking for 6 or more.
* Common areas under the home and rear patio entertaining
* Zoned for future development
Currently rented out as 3 separate dwellings, this home has the potential to be a great money spinner for the savvy investor - or - do your homework and see if you can rezone, redevelop and create some modern new homes on this large lot.
Perfectly positioned within 5 minutes of Darwin's bustling CBD, this tranquil abode is screened from the street by established trees that also throw shade over the home keeping it cool throughout the day.
At ground level, the property has an expansive concrete parking area where you could park 6 or more cars plus there is an outdoor seating area and storage space for the push bikes as well.
Upstairs the home has 3 massive bedrooms that all have air-conditioning, while the main also has a built in robe and access to a small front balcony.
Throwing retro aspects and old world charm, the home has original flooring and features that will give you a walk back through time. The kitchen has a dishwasher and great storage along with a walk in pantry. This upstairs area is completely self contained with own laundry and bathroom amenities as well as a small balcony to enjoy.
Downstairs are 2 more self contained units that are currently rented out, so you know this property has a great rental yield.
Do your homework and see what you can do with this once in a million property - the location is amazing - the potential is great - the return is unsurpassable!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stuart Park, NT 820 priced between $460,000 and $850,000