6 Allambi Rise Noosa Heads QLD 4567
Breathtaking Little Cove Residence Offers the Ultimate Luxury Hideaway6 Allambi Rise, Noosa Heads
Designed for grand-scale entertaining, the interior is focused on a free-flowing layout with vast walls of bi-folding glass allowing a seamless connection between superb indoor/outdoor living spaces and the fabulous poolside oasis. Every room has been created with impeccable luxury, while the home as a whole capitalises on Noosa's beautiful year round climate plus vistas of the beach and hinterland from upstairs.
The imposing street presence, incredible build quality and stunning collection of finishes add to the wow-factor, while the 340 sqm garage, roof terrace with Jacuzzi and lift to all three levels propels this home into a league of its own. In one of Australia's most sought-after holiday destinations, it is an easy stroll along the boardwalk to the Noosa National Park via Little Cove Beach and the stairs to Hastings Street are just metres away.
- Approx 787 sqm of land with low-maintenance landscape design and superb entrance forecourt with oversized floating concrete stepping stones and dynamic water features
- 4 bedrooms, all have custom robes and luxury ensuites, the indulgent master wing has a walk-in dressing room and huge bathroom with freestanding Travertine bath, double shower and vanity plus private balcony
- Home office with integrated storage, gallery/sitting room, entertainment games room with fully equipped wet bar and bi-fold doors to a north-facing garden courtyard with built-in barbecue and wine fridge plus heated spa, stunning pool and hot/cold shower
- Gymnasium (or 5th bedroom) with ensuite, infrared sauna and garden access, impressive Miele laundry with abundance of built-in storage/bench space, 2 guest powder rooms
- Main living room with another fully equipped wet bar featuring Miele integrated fridges, gas fireplace and 180mm Brushbox flooring, superb dining space with beach and hinterland views, private terrace-balcony extends from the open plan kitchen
- Deluxe Caesar Stone kitchen with Smeg induction cooking, double oven steamer and microwave plus there is a Butler's pantry, Zip tap, integrated Miele fridge and drop down/rotating TV
- Heated floors to wet areas, ducted/zoned air conditioning, integrated Sonos sound system, C-Bus home automation, premium stone surfaces include Pure White Caesar Stone & backlit Onyx
- 340sqm garage, parking for up to 12 cars, workshop with storage, wine cellar and rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi and views to the beach, Laguna Bay and hinterland
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Noosa Heads, QLD 4567 priced between $3,500,000 and $6,500,000